Union Berlin vs Leverkusen
Union Berlin vs Leverkusen – 15/01/2021 – will take place at Stadion Alten Forsterei on Friday. This Bundesliga kick-off will be so thrilling to watch. Their previous encounters have been tightly-contested.
Currently, Union Berlin is ranked 6th on the Bundesliga table with 25 points. They’ve recently played against Wolfsburg with the result of 2:2. For the previous 6 months, their home record is three victories, four draws and one defeat.
After a 4-1 win against Eintracht Frankfurt on Tuesday evening, Leverkusen will be coming into this match with great confidence. They’re holding 3rd position on the table with 29 points. It’s clear they are certainly favorites for this match.
Union Berlin – Current Team State & Formation for the Match
At the moment, Union Berlin have several injured players: Anthony Ujah (knee injury), Joel Pohjanpalo (ankle), Max Kruse (thigh problem), and Schlotterbeck (thigh). Genter has been struggling with muscular issues
- Best scorers: Max Cruse (6); Taiwo Awoniyi (5)
- Penalty cards: Grischa Promel (x5 Yellow); Christopher Trimmel (x4 Yellow); Robert Andrich (x1 Red; x2 Yellow)
- Prediction for Union Berlin starting lineup: Luthe; Knoche, Friedrich, Hübner; Trimmel, Andrich, Griesbeck , Lenz; Becker, Ingvartsen; Awoniyi.
Leverkusen – Current Team State & Formation for the Match
In Bayer Leverkusen at the moment, there are several players who’ve been struggling with some physical issues. Those are: Santiago Arias (ankle injury), Paulinho (knee problem), Exequiel Palacious (back problems), Mitchell Weiser (thigh injury), and Aranguiz (Achilles tendon).
- Best scorers: Lucas Alario (8); Patrick Schick (5)
- Penalty cards: Moussa Diaby (x3 Yellow); Aleksandar Dragovich (x3 Yellow); Daley Sinkgraven (x3 Yellow)
- Prediction for Bayer Leverkusen starting line: Hradecky; Bender, Tah, Tapsoba, Sinkgraven; Wirtz, Baumgartlinger, Amiri; Bailey, Schick, Diaby.
Union Berlin – Important Facts for the Match
- In their 5 previous Bundesliga matches, Union Berlin is unbeaten
- Union Berlin lost all of their 4 last games against Leverkusen
- They’ve got only 2 losses in their previous 10 games
- In all of their 5 last games, they’ve managed to score 10 goals
- They already have 30 yellow cards in general
- Their average score is 2.00 goals per match this season
- Union Berlin have never managed to beat Bayer Leverkusen
Leverkusen – Important Facts for the Match
- Leverkusen scored 6 times in their previous 3 games
- In their last meeting with Berlin, Leverkusen beat them 3-1
- They’ve lost only 2 out of 10 last matches so far
- Bayer Leverkusen have managed to score 9 in all of their last 9 games
- In total, they’ve got 26 yellow cards
- Their average score in this season is 2.65 goals per match
- The team has won 5 out of 8 away games (62.5%) this season, until now
Last Matches Results
- 1st-Union Berlin vs Leverkusen: 1-3
- 2nd-Union Berlin vs Leverkusen: 2-3
- 3rd-Union Berlin vs Leverkusen: 0-2
- 4th-Union Berlin vs Leverkusen: 1-4
- 5th-Union Berlin vs Leverkusen: 0-5
Conclusion Tip: Union Berlin vs Leverkusen
According to their H2H history, 3,0 goals is the over/under average for both teams. When it comes to the expected result at the end of the match, our prediction for this upcoming Bundesliga match is: Union Berlin vs Leverkusen: 1-2.
Wazobet Bonus site is an educational guide for anyone who is interested in gambling for fun, designed for informational purposes and focused on personal opinions. Articles are informative, and do not promote gambling activity.
The main goal is to keep the content on the website up-to-date which will contain relevant news and information to users. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee that each and every piece of information on this site is completely reliable and accurate.
Have in mind that gambling is not legal in every country, and we recommend everyone to check the laws of their country about online gambling before any further activity. Be aware that gambling can be very addictive and that each player must gamble responsibly.
We do not encourage gambling and do not promote it, especially not to persons under the age of 18. You must know that you are strictly playing at your own risk. We bear no consequences. If you are dealing with a gambling addiction, we encourage you to seek professional help. Please visit BeGambleAware and Responsible Gambling.
Links on this site are connected with the information that can be important or interesting to our visitors. We are not responsible for any actions of the third-party sites.
Every use of the linked websites is exclusively under the user’s own risk. You must know that we are not responsible for any potential damage or direct/indirect results that may arise from the use of any information on our website.
All content, including texts, images, illustrations, and other material is protected by intellectual property rights. We protect our users’ personal information and we do not collect any personal data of our visitors such as e-mails, IP addresses, photos, or any other similar data.