We are presenting you – Naira Bet Full Sports Betting Platform Review! Nairabet is the first sportsbook platform in Nigeria, this achievement occurred in 2012 and since then, this platform has been taking the country by storm.
It has its headquarters located in Lagos. Nairabet has top-notch products to offer its customers and also has a wide range of markets available.
As a result of the rapidly increasing popularity of sports betting in Africa, the number of betting companies also increased. Akin Alabi, a philanthropist, founded Nairabet in 2009. They’ve few setbacks including reduced bonuses and only one currency type is allowed (Naira). They are still one of the top bookmakers in Africa.
Nairabet is also famous for its extremely high odds offered in football games and 25+ sports that are readily available for its users which are mainly Nigerians. You could benefit from these pros simply by registering as a new member. This leads us to Nairabet’s registration process.
Table of content:
- Nairabet Review
- Nairabet’s Registration Process
- Payment Methods
- Welcome Bonus
- Sports Betting Review
- Cash-out options
- Live Betting
- Betting Markets Covered
- Virtual Sports
- Nairabet Mobile Version
- Security and Regulations
- Customer Care and Support
Nairabet’s Registration Process
Provided that you’re based in a country where the site is easily accessible, Nairavet account opening is very easy and less tasking. This feature makes Nairabet stand out among its competitors. There are basically two ways to go about the registration process namely;
- Online registration
- Call to register features
The online registration could be possible by following these two steps namely;
Time needed: 10 minutes.
How to Register on Naira Bet Platform
- Step 1
Visit the Nairabet website by using the web address www.nairabet.com
- Step 2
On the homepage you will see an orange “REGISTER” tab button located at the top right corner. Click on it.
- Step 3
Immediately you click this button, a page appears showing text fields requesting details needed for your account setup. Some of these details include; username, password, cell phone number, Nationality and of course your current location.
- Step 4
After adequately filling these information, you would be prompted to choose your preferred trading currency, this is not a difficult option as Nairabet only has the Nigeria currency option.
- Step 5
This step is all about account verification. A confirmation message would be sent to your registered email address. This message would contain a request to activate your account. Visit your email and activate your account.
The second option is the Nairabet “call to register” feature. This could be possible by simply following these stepwise procedures;
- Step 1: Scroll down to the bottom of the homepage. There you would find contacts of the customer care team, once you call the customer care, you’d be prompted to drop some basic details such as; cell phone number, preferred User ID, full name, date of birth, home address, and email address.
- Step 2: Once the details have been supplied to the support you called, you’d receive a confirmation message on the email address. This would happen a few minutes after registration.
- Step 3: the confirmation message sent to your email address would contain a link that you could use to activate your Nairabet account. Following the link on your email and activating your account marks the end of the registration process.
The Nairabet payment method isn’t the most flexible in the betting industry. For newbies, you will find out that only one currency is available and that’s Naira. This basically means if you want to play games on Nairabet outside Nigeria, you must register for a Naira account to be able to carry out deposit withdrawals functions.
The payment methods here have limits. On Nairabet, your popular e-wallets like PayPal and skills aren’t available, instead, the primary mode of deposits and withdrawals are what is there. These modes include:
- Bank transfer
- ATM cards
- Online banking
Not all cards are accepted for deposit and withdrawal on Nairabet, the licenses cards are;
On Nairabet, you can also make deposits into your Nairabet account from banking halls. This could be possible by simply walking into the bank, filling up the cash deposit slip by supplying your Account name text field with “Nairabet” and account number text field with your unique Nairabet account ID. Every user gets an account ID upon registration. This bank deposit method is not acceptable by all banks. Banks available for this method include;
- First Bank of Nigeria
- Stanbic IBTC Bank
Another interesting thing about withdrawals and deposits on your Nairabet account is that it has no limit, that is, users are free to withdraw and deposit any amount at any point In time.
Note: Nairabet doesn’t permit users to make withdrawals or deposits that haven’t gone through the anti-money laundering measure, meaning you can’t make a deposit and withdraw the cash instantly without placing a bet with such a deposit.
Nairabet’s welcome bonus is also famous as the “First bet bonus”. It’s exclusive to Nigerian users alone and has a long term validity. The first bet bonus gives Nairabet punters a 100% of their initial stake. Below are some steps on how you can claim this first deposit bonus.
- Step 1: You’ve read the steps for registration have been earlier in this review. Register and deposit funds into your account.
- Step 2: Make sure you keep yourself updated on when the bonus gets active because the First bet bonus is not an everyday bonus.
- Step 3: Once the bonus becomes active place a qualifying bet meeting all the terms, your bonus account will be funded with 100% of your first bet worth up to NGN 50,000.00
Terms and conditions
- To claim your First bet bonus, you won’t need a bonus code.
- The minimum deposit to claim a bonus is NGN 50.00.
- The maximum payout amount while using this bonus is NGN 50,000.00, that is, the reward cannot exceed that amount.
- This promotion applies to only your first stake.
- The minimum odd that can be selected while using this bonus is 1.20.
- Bonus validity is permanent.
Sports Betting Review
Although online casinos and sportsbooks are available on the Nairabet site, the most important aspect of their business interest is in sports betting. Before Nairabet got popular and diverse, it owned a sports betting website. Due to this experience, Nairabet has one of the best sportsbooks in the betting industry.
If we want to compare the sportsbook with that of other international betting websites, you would find out that Nairabet has done a great job to keep up with the competition. Nairabet has up to 20 different sports available for betting with diverse markets and odds. The available sports include;
- Rugby league
- Rugby Union
- Motor sports
The largest of these sports offered by Nairabet is football. Because of the traffic football creates, Nairabet has shown lots of interest In the sport and this passion made them voluntarily decide to be sponsors of Shooting Stars SC (a Nigerian team).
The betting markets available for football are diverse and are available for different leagues around the world with hundreds of teams including the European league, German league, and all other leagues. Asides from football Nairabet also has provision for other niche sports like squash, darts, motor racing, and lots more.
Nairabet “cashout” feature leaves you with the ability to receive your winnings before the game ends. Cash-out can be done in different ways;
- Take, for instance, you mistakenly placed a bet and decided to cancel it. You can cash out but you wouldn’t get your full amount, instead, you’d get your stake amount minus 10% processing fee. A 10% processing fee means 10% of your initial stake.
- In another instance, you run an accumulator bet and some teams have won and you’re being skeptical about the others winning so you decide to collect winnings for the win bets and cancel the bet slip. You can cash out but Nairabet’s software would effectively calculate your cash-out amount based on k. The odds you’ve won and those that haven’t started.
- You could also cash out live games. If you stake on a live game and the team you stake on is winning you can cashout and if the team you placed a bet on is losing you can also cash out but of course, the cashout amount would be smaller in this case. The cashout amount basically depends on the current situation of the game.
Note: Cashout is only available for popular leagues and competitions like The English Premier League, Spanish League, German Bundesliga, French Ligue, and lots more.
Asides the “cashout” feature that makes sports betting easy, Nairabet bet also has the “live-streaming” feature.
Punters like to track their games every minute. Nairabet understands this and made provisions for live-streaming software, this software allows punters to track match results of their selections. Virtual courts and pitches are features that substitute live-streaming in virtual sports since they are also for visual representation.
Betting on live events also known as in-play betting is a fun experience. Live betting gives you access to higher odds and more betting options. Most Bairabet punters don’t play in-line betting because they are not familiar with how it works. Below are stepwise procedures on how to place bets.
- 1: Visit the Nairabet website and log in with “User ID” and password.
- 2: To gain access to live events click on the “live” tab located at the bottom of your display.
- 3: Once you have clicked on the “live” tab, you will be redirected to a space showing the list of live games available. The number of games available varies depending on the time you visit. Select a preferred game and bet on the markets available.
- Step 4: Once you select your game, your bet slip is generated automatically and the total amount of odds chosen would be accumulated at the bottom of the betslip. Once you are done selecting your games, enter the amount you wish to stake then click on the “place bet” tab.
Note: Odds vary as a game progresses, until you place your bet.
Betting Markets Covered
When it comes to betting on this platform, punters will be amazed by the large number of markets available. Some of these markets include;
- Match winner (1×2)
- Odd/even goals
- Asian Handicap
- Winning margins and lots more.
With these kinds of markets, there’s no doubt that bet types are plenty as well. The bet types available on Nairabet are;
Features like bet suggestions and coupon IDs also make odds selection less difficult. Nairabet tries as much as possible to give its users flexibility in terms of the stakes you can make. Statistics show that Nairabet has over 30 different betting options.
These markets are not only limited to football but also to other unpopular events like racing events. What are the odds offered like? Nairabet odds are considerably one of the highest in the industry. Asides this fact, Nairabet odds can be in different formats.
2.70 is the decimal format, 27/10 is the fraction format while +2.70 is the American format.
Playing virtual games on Nairabet has to be one of the best experiences one could have. It is a fast way to make money while staking. Unlike real games, virtual sports don’t take much time at all, they end in 3-5 minutes.
Virtual sports are often used as “side hustle” to punters. Bettors have this mindset that virtuals can only be played in shoplets, this isn’t true because virtual bet is available on Nairabet App and all game types can be played from the comfort of your home.
What are the games available?
- Dog racing
- Horse racing
- Virtual soccer
Placing bet on a virtual game could be accomplished by simply following these steps;
- Step 1: Visit the Nairabet website and login with your User ID and password.
- 2: Scan through the page and you’d find the “virtuals” tab on the top left corner of the homepage, click on it.
- 3: You will see on a display a list of virtual games available. Pick any one of your choice.
- 4: After making the decision of the virtual game you want to play, click on it and proceed to the odds selection section.
- 5: Immediately you start picking odds. After the generation of bet slip, scan through the bet slip. After proper scrutinising, enter the amount you wish to stake in the text field provided and click on the “place bet” tab.
Nairabet Mobile Version
Nairabet is yet to develop an application for its punter. To fix this drawback, this bookmarker made use of compatible HTML5 software that makes the mobile version not different from the desktop. Any IOS or windows user can get experience from the mobile version.
Regarding the structure and layout of the website, Nairabet’s team has done a great job. White background with royal blue borders and tabs makes the site and its contents legible. There are also splashes of orange around to spice the site up.
The main menu contains the basic services the bookmarker has to offer to comprise; daily coupons, in-play, lucky 6, promotions, and casinos; all these structures are regarded as advantages to the bookmarker and users.
Nairabet also has provisions for punters that don’t have enough mobile data to stake. If you’re this kind of punter dial *5447# enter your bet code alongside the side amount you want to stake and submit. Your bet slip would be processed immediately.
Security and Regulations
Nairabet is an active member of the Association of Nigerian Bookmarkers, this bookmarker adheres strictly to rules and regulations stated by the gambling regulatory board.
Presently Nairabet is licensed by the State Lotteries Board, this license guides the bookmarker’s actions. Nairabet also frowns at underaged betting, the accepted age is 18years and above.
Customer Care and Support
Nairabet is also committed to providing support to its users. The customer care section comprises adequately answered Frequently Answered questions (FAQS) and ways the punter can get across to Nairabet. Some of these ways include;
- Email address – email@example.com
- Telephone number – +234700624722
- Live chat – available 24/7
- Blog – official Nairabet blog.
Wazobet Bonus site is an educational guide for anyone who is interested in gambling for fun, designed for informational purposes and focused on personal opinions. Articles are informative, and do not promote gambling activity.
The main goal is to keep the content on the website up-to-date which will contain relevant news and information to users. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee that each and every piece of information on this site is completely reliable and accurate.
Have in mind that gambling is not legal in every country, and we recommend everyone to check the laws of their country about online gambling before any further activity. Be aware that gambling can be very addictive and that each player must gamble responsibly.
We do not encourage gambling and do not promote it, especially not to persons under the age of 18. You must know that you are strictly playing at your own risk. We bear no consequences. If you are dealing with a gambling addiction, we encourage you to seek professional help. Please visit BeGambleAware and Responsible Gambling.
Links on this site are connected with the information that can be important or interesting to our visitors. We are not responsible for any actions of the third-party sites.
Every use of the linked websites is exclusively under the user’s own risk. You must know that we are not responsible for any potential damage or direct/indirect results that may arise from the use of any information on our website.
All content, including texts, images, illustrations, and other material is protected by intellectual property rights. We protect our users’ personal information and we do not collect any personal data of our visitors such as e-mails, IP addresses, photos, or any other similar data.