Naira Bet Deposit Methods
Would you like to begin earning money online? Have you ever thought about what are the Naira Bet Deposit Methods? Have in mind Nairabet can provide you that! Before funding your Naira Bet account to wager on different game selections that can provide profit, you will need to go through a detailed signup process.
Once you have finished the registration process, after that you can fund your account without any problems. Naira Bet allows you to carry out a deposit with any sum of choice and there are no limits on the highest or minimum amount you can credit to your betting account.
The bookie provides several methods through which you can conveniently add money to your account. There are about 5 to 6 of them, which we will discuss further below. Let’s dive deeper into Naira Bet Deposit Methods, shall we?
Table of content:
- Naira Bet Deposit Methods
- A deposit via an authorized Naira Bet agent
- ATM Deposit Options Explained
- Naira Bet BankCard Funding Method
- Paying with Visa
- Steps to Fill up the deposit slip
- Payment through Bank Deposit
- Neteller Funding Method
- Naira Bet Gtbank USSD Funding
- Steps for Bet Betting Account via Quick Codes
A deposit via an authorized Naira Bet agent
Before you get to know all the secrets about Naira Bet Deposit Methods, have in mind one very important thing that will save you time. The company has a list of licensed agents in several big cities in Nigeria that will assist you with crediting your online customer account. You will find the list of their various agent’s contact details and names on the Deposit page.
To get your account funded via Naira Bet agents, place a call or go to the office of any Naira Bet agent of choice telling them of your order. Next, you pay the same amount you want to be sent to your betting account.
After that, you will have to forward your payment information, account Username, and Name to the agent. The agent will then take up the responsibility of funding your account that same day. There are several Nairabet agents detailed on their website through which you can credit your account.
Make sure you fund your account only via licensed agents.
ATM Deposit Options Explained
Note that you can also put money into your account through an ATM. For this to be successful, your customer ID Number and ATM card will be required. It’s not your username (as the ATM deals with only numbers, not letters) and your Customer ID is different from that of any other player. You will find it on the upper right-hand side of your browser screen immediately after you sign in to your account.
On the Nairabet website, you will find a swift and convenient tutorial on how to credit your account via any ATM around you. The tutorial is available on their ‘Deposit’ page.
Steps for paying with this method
- STEP 1: As soon as you’re ready to fund your account, it is important to look for an ATM nearby. The next thing you should do is to put in your ATM Card then input your PIN. Once done, a dialog page will come up as quickly as possible. Click on Quickteller. If you can’t see the Quickteller option, you can tap on Pay Bills.
- 2: Please be aware that a few ATMs at a number of GTB branches will display the “Fund Wallet” option. Click on it and it will pop up “Fund GT Wallet” or “Fund Other Wallets”. Tap the “Fund Other Wallets” option and it will direct you further to another page.
- 3: Then click on Others
- 4: The ATM will now inquire about your merchant code. The code to enter will be based on the sum you want to fund your betting account with. These are the codes for various amounts.
- N1,000 – 55601
- N2,000 – 55602
- N3,000 – 55603
- N4,000 – 55604
- N5,000 – 55605
- and so many more.
- If you choose to deposit over N5,000 or whichever amount, you are to enter the code 55606. The machine will then inquire about the exact amount you want to fund with. Type in the amount you want to credit and log on to the next page.
- 5: The next step is for you to input your Customer ID Number.
- 6: After typing in your Identification Number, an area where your name display name will come up. If it displays a different name in this area, that signifies you have input the wrong ID, so cancel the process and start all over again.
- 7: Check if your details are right. Some ATMs will require that you input your phone number. Put it and you will get a confirmation message on your number. This is not mandatory for you.
- 8: And that’s the end. Before you arrive at your place, your betting account will be active.
Naira Bet BankCard Funding Method
Through this method, you can carry out a deposit on Naira Bet with your ATM Card. Therefore, online payment sites such as Quickteller, Interswitch Webpay e.t.c, will process it. The Naira Bet Quickteller allows you to credit your online betting account without having to go to the bank to make a deposit.
Of the most convenient among these online payments, the site is Interswitch Webpay.
In order for you to process deposits via Interswitch Webpay, it is important to take the following steps:
Time needed: 10 minutes.
How to Deposit on Naira Bet with Bank Card?
- Step 1
Firstly, you must have either a Verve Card, Interswitch powered debit card, or Naira Master Card.
- Step 2
Select the ‘Deposits’ link, and then click on the “Pay with your card” option.
- Step 3
Type in the amount you want to deposit onto your account and select pay. You will be taken to the payment page.
- Step 4
At the payment page, select the card type you use, then enter your card info, PIN, and every other information requested.
- Step 5
After this, you will be taken to a status page whereby the status of your deposit can be viewed.
- Step 6
If your transaction goes as expected, your betting account would be credited instantly, thereby the funds will be available to wager on bets.
Have in mind that a charge of 1.5% applies to all deposits.
Paying with Visa
As a player, you can as well make use of your Visa ATM Card to wager online in a similar fashion to the method above. To carry out a deposit via Visa Card, carefully input the amount you want to send to your Naira Bet account. Next is to confirm the whole sum from your Card after which your transaction ID will be displayed.
At the next step, The Verified By Visa page will display beneath the amount box, where you will have to make progress on your deposit. Kindly put in all necessary information and then you may continue.
After completing your deposit, the page will show the progress of the transaction. Also send the information on the transition status to your email.
Note: Naira Bet charges 8% on deposits made by Visa Cards.
Payment through Bank Deposit
You can as well make deposits into your betting account by visiting any bank and sending funds to your customer account. The bookie partners with a wide variety of financial institutions all over Nigeria.
The banks hitherto listed are available for payment through bank deposit:
- First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
- United Bank of Africa (UBA)
- Stanbic IBTC bank
- First Bank
- Union Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Access Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Kindly adhere to these instructions while making a bank deposit.
Obtain a bank deposit slip inside the bank’s hallway.
Steps to Fill up the deposit slip
- STEP 1: The Account name section, put Naira Bet
- 2: Account Number is your Nairabet Customer ID. You can see this personalized Customer ID at the upper right-hand side of your browser screen while you’re onto your betting account.
- 3: The information to be placed at the depositor’s name area is the name you used to register on Naira Bet.
- 4: Amount: The sum of money you want to fund your betting account with.
- At the top section of the deposit slip, kindly retype your deposit amount this way:
- N1,000 – Naira Bet Credit N1,000, N2,000 – Naira BET Credit N2,000, N3,000 – Naira BET Credit N3,000, N4,000 – Naira BET Credit N4,000, N5,000 – Naira BET Credit N5,000, NXXXX – Naira BET Credit Others (For whichever amount not currently listed).
- 5: Inform the cashier you want to credit your customer account through the Paydirect platform.
- 6: Hand over your teller and money to the cashier.
- 7: The cashier will take over your payment transaction and it will fund it immediately to your betting account.
Please make sure every detail you give is accurate. Particularly your customer ID is important to be accurate. Any amount you deposit will process immediately into Naira Bet’s account. It cannot be sent back from your bank.
Neteller Funding Method
With Neteller funding, you can send money into your betting account via Neteller. This is an international payment system on which internet users can process transactions and also receive money on the net, mostly from international merchants. You will need Neteller account when you choose to make a deposit.
This funding method is available to only those Naira Bet’s customers registered as expatriates.
Naira Bet Gtbank USSD Funding
Another very important method of Naira Bet Deposit Methods is the popular GTBANK USSD funding. It is actually a very simple method. In fact, it’s definitely the easiest way to credit your customer account i.e. It’s as convenient as making the transaction just from a room inside your house (or wherever you are). It works even if the Internet is not accessible at all.
The simple explanation is that you can fund your betting account using a dedicated code from your mobile device, just the same way you now load airtime and therefore send money with a mobile phone, instead of through an ATM or the Internet. Whatever transaction that will occur between you and your bank will be through text messages and code.
You can find USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) under the names such as “Feature codes” or “Quick Codes”. They are protocols run on GSM cellular devices to interact with the computers of service providers.
People often use“Feature codes” for prepaid callback services, WAP browsing, mobile-financial services, menu-based information services, location-oriented content services. In addition to this, they also use it for configuring your mobile device on the network.
However, don’t forget that this works presently for only GT Bank account owners. Other banks USSD is likely to come soon, but it is yet to be done. In order to fund your Naira Bet betting account via quick codes, we will walk you through the following steps.
Steps for Bet Betting Account via Quick Codes
- 1st Step – Call up the code *737*50*Amount*88# from your mobile device then press send.
- 2nd Step – Thereafter, a message pops up requesting your personal customer ID Number. Just tap “Reply” or “Answer” and input your customer ID number on Nairabet. Then tap “Send” again.
- You will see your customer ID at the upper part of your betting account.
- 3rd Step – The bookie will ask you to input your PIN code or the 4 digits that come last on your GTBank card.
Immediately you do this and press send. Your customer account will be funded right away with which you can start using to wager bets. It’s that simple. All that you need to do is just three steps, which can be done even from your small Nokia phone.
You don’t have to go through any more stress whilst funding your betting account.
Wazobet Bonus site is an educational guide for anyone who is interested in gambling for fun, designed for informational purposes, and focused on personal opinions. Articles are informative and do not promote gambling activity.
The main goal is to keep the content on the website up-to-date which will contain relevant news and information to users. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee that each and every piece of information on this site is completely reliable and accurate.
Have in mind that gambling is not legal in every country, and we recommend everyone to check the laws of their country about online gambling before any further activity. Be aware that gambling can be very addictive and that each player must gamble responsibly.
We do not encourage gambling and do not promote it, especially not to persons under the age of 18. You must know that you are strictly playing at your own risk. We bear no consequences. If you are dealing with a gambling addiction, we encourage you to seek professional help. Please visit BeGambleAware and Responsible Gambling.
Links on this site are connected with the information that can be important or interesting to our visitors. We are not responsible for any actions of the third-party sites.
Every use of the linked websites is exclusively under the user’s own risk. You must know that we are not responsible for any potential damage or direct/indirect results that may arise from the use of any information on our website.
All content, including texts, images, illustrations, and other material is protected by intellectual property rights. We protect our users’ personal information and we do not collect any personal data of our visitors such as e-mails, IP addresses, photos, or any other similar data.