MerryBet Withdrawal Methods
Did you ever want to know more about MerryBet Withdrawal Methods? Merrybet is one of the Sports betting companies in Nigeria, with very swift payout methods. They have only a couple of withdrawal payment methods.
Nevertheless, they still do the job just as decent as those with numerous withdrawal methods. Here, we will be looking at these various alternatives but most importantly how to use them in stepwise.
To safely withdraw your winnings as a registered member on the bookie, follow this procedure:
- Sign in to your betting account with the login details saved upon registration
- Then go on to select “Payout” at the upper part of the website, type in your bank account info and the amount you want to withdraw at the required spaces.
- As soon as the details you have provided has been verified, your payout will be made.
Table of content:
- MerryBet Withdrawal Methods
- Step by Step guide on how to Withdraw from Merrybet
Withdrawal methods allowed on the bookie are few in comparison to their deposit funding options, and they are:
- Bank Payout
- Perfect Money and
- Instant Payout
Step by Step guide on how to Withdraw from Merrybet
1st Method: Bank Transfer
- The least you can withdraw through this method is N1000 and a maximum of N500000.
- To process a withdrawal on the sportsbook, just log in, and at the sign-in area, tap on Payout. At the top of the page, type in your details as required. Select your bank type, Acct No, pick your Bank account type (either savings or current), Amount, then click on next to finish the process.
- Withdrawal via bank payout will get processed at about 24 hours after making a withdrawal request on the site, except on Public holidays and Weekends.
Note: The bookie assumes that the account information supplied upon request when making a payout is done by you, insofar it was correctly supplied. You are entirely responsible for the protection and privacy of your account. Don’t, for any reason, disclose your password and username as you will be the one to blame if someone misuses your login details.
2nd Method: Perfect Money
- The minimum withdrawal via PerfectMoney is $1. A one-time fee of N100 deducts for the transaction.
- In this method, you can have a PerfectMoney account in order to request payout successfully.
Note: The bookmaker permits Perfectmoney withdrawals to only those who have made deposits through their Prepaid card that one can buy at any Zenith branch or Perfectmoney.
If your deposit was made with Interswitch, regular bank deposit, or via an agent, the Perfectmoney payout would not be successful, but if you have funded earlier via your Perfectmoney account or processed a deposit via their prepaid cards purchased from Zenith bank, then your withdrawal to Perfect Money will be allowed.
3rd Method: Instant Payout
The Instant Payout feature allows you to send money straight into your bank account via a few simple steps.
To enable the Instant Payout feature on your betting account;
- Kindly sign in to your Merrybet account online. If you are going in through the Lite mobile version, move down and click on “Manage PIN code”, give answers to the security question, and then go further to make an instant Payout pin.
- Please be aware that without the PIN, you will not be able to request an instant Payout.
- Also, note that instant payouts are completed in 30 mins, however, a service fee of N50 will be deducted.
- The highest sum you can get is N30000 and you will only be able to pay out the winnings of the last 24 hrs.
Wazobet Bonus site is an educational guide for anyone who is interested in gambling for fun, designed for informational purposes, and focused on personal opinions. Articles are informative and do not promote gambling activity.
The main goal is to keep the content on the website up-to-date which will contain relevant news and information to users. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee that each and every piece of information on this site is completely reliable and accurate.
Have in mind that gambling is not legal in every country, and we recommend everyone to check the laws of their country about online gambling before any further activity. Be aware that gambling can be very addictive and that each player must gamble responsibly.
We do not encourage gambling and do not promote it, especially not to persons under the age of 18. You must know that you are strictly playing at your own risk. We bear no consequences. If you are dealing with a gambling addiction, we encourage you to seek professional help. Please visit BeGambleAware and Responsible Gambling.
Links on this site are connected with the information that can be important or interesting to our visitors. We are not responsible for any actions of the third-party sites.
Every use of the linked websites is exclusively under the user’s own risk. You must know that we are not responsible for any potential damage or direct/indirect results that may arise from the use of any information on our website.
All content, including texts, images, illustrations, and other material is protected by intellectual property rights. We protect our users’ personal information and we do not collect any personal data of our visitors such as e-mails, IP addresses, photos, or any other similar data.