Liverpool vs Real Madrid – Daily Football Tips – (14/04/2021)
Liverpool vs Real Madrid (14/04/2021) – this upcoming match of the UEFA Champions League will take place at Anfield Stadium in Liverpool. These two gigantic clubs played against each other 4 times, where Real won each of those games.
Real Madrid is second on the Uefa Champions League Table, while Liverpool is in the 8 place at the moment. Both teams have averaged 3 goals, and the BTTS happened 50% of the time. In their last head-to-head match, Real Madrid won with the result 3-0.
Pre-Match Statistics – Liverpool & Real Madrid
In this table above you can see the overall, home, and away statistics of Liverpool and Real Madrid, based on their previously played games.
Goals Scored – Liverpool & Real Madrid
Real Madrid is +46% better in terms of Goals Scored. They have 1.3 average goals scored at away games, while Liverpool have 1.3 average goals scored at home matches.
Number of Corners – Liverpool and Real Madrid
There are 10.22 average corner kicks per match between both Liverpool and Real Madrid. Liverpool have earned 4.22 corners per match, while Real Madrid have earned 6.00 corners per match so far.
Number of Cards – Liverpool & Real Madrid
The sum of bookings per match between these two clubs is 3.00 (total cards per match). Until now, Liverpool have booked 1.30 cards per match, while Real Madrid have booked 1.70 of them.
Top Scorers – Liverpool and Real Madrid
The Top Scorers of Liverpool are Mohamed Salah (6), Diogo Jose Teixeira da Silva (4), and Sadio Mane (3), while the best scorers of Real Madrid are Karim Benzema (5), Vinicius Jose paixao de Oliveira Junior (3).
Most Important Facts for the Match
- Liverpool has managed to keep 3 clean sheets and to concede 4 goals
- They have lost only 1 match from the last 5 so far
- Real Madrid have gone 4 matches without a loss
- Coming into this match, Real Madrid has picked 12 points, home & away
- Liverpool, on the other hand, has picked 10 points from the last 5 matches
- In their last 5 away matches, Liverpool have only 1 defeat
- Real Madrid have scored 13 goals in their last 5 matches
Head-to-head statistics: Liverpool and Real Madrid
- 1st-Liverpool and Real Madrid: 1-3
- 2nd-Liverpool and Real Madrid: 1-3
- 3rd-Liverpool & Real Madrid: 0-1
- 4th-Liverpool & Real Madrid: 0-3
Our Prediction for this Match: Liverpool and Real Madrid
- Our prediction for this match is: Liverpool and Real Madrid: 2-1
In this table above we can see that Real Madrid is +44% better in terms of Points Per Game.
Wazobet Bonus Predictions for Liverpool vs Real Madrid
Goal Predictions: Over 2.5 | Wazobet Odd 1.56
Final Score Predictions: BTTS | Wazobet Odd 1.51
*** For more Football predictions visit –