Live Casino Dealer
Have you ever wanted to know How to Choose Live Casino Dealer? One thing you would have probably discovered if you have spent enough time around online gaming is technology advancement. Presentation of live casino games has leaped forward.
A casino dealer is a room where players have the opportunities to play casino games run by real-life individuals. Playing an online casino is not much of a big deal nowadays, as it could be in the comfort of your living room.
The presentation of online casinos makes you feel you’re in a real casino. As internet connection and technology advances, so does the game quality of live casino sites increases.
Live casino dealer games function just like the regular online casino except for the live elements the real-life games have. On the player’s end in live casino dealer games, bets are being placed just by simply pressing buttons as in live casinos.
A big difference between an “online” live casino and a “real” live casino is that in a real-life game, a real dealer uses real wheels, cards, face downs, to determine outcomes of each betting round, instead of the virtual equipment as in the “online” version.
In online live dealer casinos, the dealer communicates with players through a video broadcast, this creates a more social atmosphere. Now let’s talk about popular live dealer games and rules guiding their play.
The four most popular live dealer games are:
Live blackjack, roulette, baccarat and poker
Table of content:
- Casino Dealer
- Live baccarat
- Live poker
- What are the factors to consider before choosing a live dealer casino game?
- Best RTP
- Bonuses and promotions
- Live casino providers
- Best Live Casino Providers
- General Rules for Live Dealer Casino Games
You must have been wondering, why are blackjack tables always jam-packed? This is so because this Casino game is very easy to play. It’s all about getting close to 21 and not beyond it and also attaining a much higher hand than the dealer.
Anyone that goes beyond 21 loses the round. Below are some stepwise procedures that professionals use while playing blackjack;
- Step 1: Join the blackjack table. Every player on the table receives 2 face-up cards including the dealer.
- 2: Analyze the cards you have at hand and make sure to manage them well to give you the best chances of being the player on the table closest to 21.
- 3: After making some moves in step 2, your hand value changes. If your total hand value is 21 or less you’d remain in the game.
- 4: After all players have resorted to their last hand value, the dealer exposes his face-down card.
- 5: If your hand value is closer to 21 when compared to that of the dealers, you win but if the dealer has a hand value of 21, the dealer wins.
Note: The payout amount depends on the amount you staked.
European Live Roulette is no doubts the most popular type of roulette.
How can you play roulette?
- Step 1: Once you enter the game, you’ll need to place your first bet. A table layout would be provided, select your chip size from this layout and place your stake on it.
- 2: Once the dealer confirms that you have placed your bet. Click the “spin” button. The wheel spins immediately and the ball drops in the wheel.
- 3: The wheel spin stops and the ball settles in a pocket. If the final landing place of the ball was what you predicted then you’re a winner!
- 4: The dealer confirms the prediction and issues your payout.
Note: The Payout depends on the amount you staked.
Baccarat seems easy when you follow these steps;
- Step 1: Select a game from the options provided because baccarat has several other game options under it.
- 2: Place bets on either the bank or player, predicting who would win.
- 3: Both bank and player could be given two cards just like blackjack, only that the number of cards might increase to 3 but this depends on your hand total.
- 4: If you have a 0 through 5, you are entitled to a third card. Check if your card falls within this range.
Texas Hold’Em poker has proven to be one of the most popular and simplest poker types. A successful poker game is possible by simply following these steps:
- Step 1: Players are given cards and are required to place bets.
- 2: Community cards (3 face-up cards) are also issued to players in each round.
- 3: The fourth card is dealt prior to the next round. Make sure you get yours and manage all 4 well.
- 4: The final card is dealt before the ultimate round of betting.
- 5: A showdown happens and players still in the game disclose their hand values.
What are the factors to consider before choosing a live dealer casino game?
Pay close attention to the payback RTP when choosing a live dealer casino game. All games have their percentage winnings. Knowing these percentages with the combination of good strategy gives you a lot of wins.
s licensedFor instance, blackjack provides the best RTP of 99.28%, live baccarat has an RTP of 98.94%. In essence, the higher the RTP, the higher the returns.
Bonuses and promotions
A strategic player that doesn’t want to waste money would take the bonuses offered by these games into consideration. Thousands of live games compete to attract customers, one of the ways of doing this is by offering amazing promotions and bonuses.
Live dealer roulette casino offers fabulous promos. For example, more than 100 free spins after registration. This is an opportunity for the player to make more money!
Live casino providers
Be on the look for sites with renowned casino game delivery. Casino companies like Vivo, Luck streak, and Betsoft are top recommendations. Also, check for licenses and regulations because companies without licenses are not secure and therefore risky to carry out stakes on their platforms. This factor leads us to the best live casino sites available.
Best Live Casino Providers
A strategic player needs a quality live casino provider. Below are some providers that offer the best all-round playing experience in casinos.
This platform is one of the best casino providers in Nigeria. However, Wazobet is not restricted to Nigerian users only, its services also extend internationally to Curaçao.
Some benefits of using this platform includes:
- Superb user-interface and the designs used are mobile-friendly.
- For new users, no deposit is required for your first stake.
- 24/7 customer care support team.
- Diverse variety of casino games.
This platform was established in 2009, fully licensed by the Lagos State Lotteries Board (LSLB). It’s compatible with technically all mobile devices (Androids, iPhone, windows). Benefits of using this site include;
- 100% bonus of up to NGN 50,000.
- User-friendly platform.
- Bets placed are secure as Nairabet Casino is fully registered.
- 24/7 customer care support (chat, email, and telephone contact).
Bet9ja casino platform was established in 2013. This platform makes use of top-notch software. It has a full license by LSLB. Benefits of using this site include;
- 100% welcome bonus up to NGN 100,000.
- Email and phone 24/7 customer care support.
- Cash withdrawal at any time under minutes.
- Compatible with a wide range of mobile devices (Android, iPad, iPhone, Mac).
This one has a license by the government of Curaçao, making it more internationally recognized. Benefits of using this platform include:
- A wide variety of casino games can be played.
- Welcome bonus worth €1500 and spreads across the first 4 deposits.
- Diverse payment methods.
- Loyalty program with generous cashback is available.
General Rules for Live Dealer Casino Games
Live dealer casino games have laid down rules that guide their play. The absence of these rules causes irregularities in the gameplay. Some of these rules include;
- In order to claim any deposit bonus, players need to make a minimum deposit of €10. This is the standard amount unless stated otherwise.
- It takes up to 10minutes for bonus funds to reflect in a player’s account.
- In events of disputes that may arise in a live casino session. The casino management’s decision is final.
- Playing on table games with active bonuses is not allowed.
- Not all live casino games accept winnings from free spins.
Wazobet Bonus site is an educational guide for anyone who is interested in gambling for fun, designed for informational purposes and focused on personal opinions. Articles are informative, and do not promote gambling activity.
The main goal is to keep the content on the website up-to-date which will contain relevant news and information to users. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee that each and every piece of information on this site is completely reliable and accurate.
Have in mind that gambling is not legal in every country, and we recommend everyone to check the laws of their country about online gambling before any further activity. Be aware that gambling can be very addictive and that each player must gamble responsibly.
We do not encourage gambling and do not promote it, especially not to persons under the age of 18. You must know that you are strictly playing at your own risk. We bear no consequences. If you are dealing with a gambling addiction, we encourage you to seek professional help. Please visit BeGambleAware and Responsible Gambling.
Links on this site are connected with the information that can be important or interesting to our visitors. We are not responsible for any actions of the third-party sites.
Every use of the linked websites is exclusively under the user’s own risk. You must know that we are not responsible for any potential damage or direct/indirect results that may arise from the use of any information on our website.
All content, including texts, images, illustrations, and other material is protected by intellectual property rights. We protect our users’ personal information and we do not collect any personal data of our visitors such as e-mails, IP addresses, photos, or any other similar data.