Monchengladbach vs Bayern
Monchengladbach vs Bayern (08/01/2021) – will take place at Borussia Park Stadium. This Bundesliga derby on Matchday 15 is going to be very exciting to watch. The superior Bayern will confront their weaker rival at the moment.
Borussia did pretty well in their last match, winning against Arminia Bielefeld last weekend. They have been climbing the ladder on the table. Although they’re 7 positions below Bayern, they’re very difficult to beat. They are undefeated in 9 of their last 10 matches at home.
After crushing Mainz with the result of 5-2, Bayern Munich is, without any doubt, the most confident and successful team in Bundesliga this season. They are holding the 1st position on the table, and have a marvelous attacking style of play.
Monchengladbach – Current Team State
- Injured players: Marcus Thuram
- Penalty cards: Ramy Bensebaiani (x3 Yellow); Florian Neuhaus (x6 Yellow); Marcus Thuram (x1 Red, x3 Yellow)
- Best scorers: Lars Stindl (8); Breel Embolo (3)
Formation for the Match – Monchengladbach
When it comes to the formation for this upcoming match, it is almost certain that they’ll be without its forward, Marcus Thuram, who is serving a suspension.
The midfielder Rocco Reitz and Ibrahima Traoré, forward, are doubtful for the game.
Bayern – Current Team State
- Injured players: Nianzou Tanguy Kouassi
- Penalty cards: Serge Gnabry (x4 Yellow); Jerome Boateng (x3 Yellow); Corentin Colisso (x1 Red)
- Best scorers: Robert Lewandowski (19); Thomas Muller (6)
Formation for the Match – Bayern
It is confirmed that Bayern will go to this match without its injured players who are stil recovering. Those are Malik Tillman, Kingsley Coman, and Tanguy Nianzou Kouassi.
It is possible that midfielder Leon Goretzka could come into central midfield against Borussia.
Monchengladbach – Important Facts for the Match
- Monchengladbach is currently in the 7th position on the Bundesliga table
- They’ve got 21 points so far
- Borussia Monchengladbach have scored in their previous 5 matches
- They’ve only lost 3 out of 10 matches which is a great result
- Monchengladbach managed to score 10 goals in their previous 4 games
- The club have won or drawn 4 of their last 6 matches
Bayern – Important Facts for the Match
- Bayern is 1st on the Bundesliga table with 10 clear wins so far
- They’ve got the maximum of 33 points this season which is a great success
- The club have managed 3 straight wins
- Bayern Munich have scored at least 2 goals in all their 3 matches
- In their last encounter with Monchengladbach, Bayern won 2-1
- They have 22 yellow cards, in general, this season
Last Matches Results
- 1st-Monchengladbach vs Bayern: 0-2
- 2nd-Monchengladbach vs Bayern: 2-1
- 3rd-Monchengladbach vs Bayern: 1-5
- 4th-Monchengladbach vs Bayern: 3-0
- 5th-Monchengladbach vs Bayern: 2-1
Conclusion Tip: Monchengladbach vs Bayern
Both teams have scored in 21 of their 25 most recent home matches. It’s possible that both of them will score this time.
They’ve been playing pretty well and have managed to win many times this season. So, our prediction is Monchengladbach 1-3 Bayern.
See Also: Top 25 Nigerian Bookmakers
Wazobet Bonus site is an educational guide for anyone who is interested in gambling for fun, designed for informational purposes, and focused on personal opinions. Articles are informative and do not promote gambling activity.
The main goal is to keep the content on the website up-to-date which will contain relevant news and information to users. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee that each and every piece of information on this site is completely reliable and accurate.
Have in mind that gambling is not legal in every country, and we recommend everyone to check the laws of their country about online gambling before any further activity. Be aware that gambling can be very addictive and that each player must gamble responsibly.
We do not encourage gambling and do not promote it, especially not to persons under the age of 18. You must know that you are strictly playing at your own risk. We bear no consequences. If you are dealing with a gambling addiction, we encourage you to seek professional help. Please visit BeGambleAware and Responsible Gambling.
Links on this site are connected with the information that can be important or interesting to our visitors. We are not responsible for any actions of the third-party sites.
Every use of the linked websites is exclusively under the user’s own risk. You must know that we are not responsible for any potential damage or direct/indirect results that may arise from the use of any information on our website.
All content, including texts, images, illustrations, and other material is protected by intellectual property rights. We protect our users’ personal information and we do not collect any personal data of our visitors such as e-mails, IP addresses, photos, or any other similar data.